Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Great item combinations+ deaths made it hilarious!

The music fits the graphics well and overall this game was entertaining enough so I decided to try and get all the medals without guides (and succeeded). The party hat prize is great, but I wish the medals had 8-bit pictures ripped from or in the style of the game. It was a perfect length for a flash game and all of the ways of losing and winning are hilarious and unexpected (however I predicted that peanut cereal would kill me!). Even though I enjoyed the game, I almost enjoyed the 8-bit cover of Friday even more. It put it in a whole new perspective and highlights that the original isn't that terrible musically. Should I be worried if my first logical thought on how to dry the dress was putting it in the toaster when I hadn't even been downstairs to see if there was a dryer?

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks for the review! And no, you are just thinking game-logically.

CodeDrop CodeDrop

Good for learning typing!

This is a good tool for learning typing and has a nice musical theme. Very addictive and fun to play.

The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

Great game and great show!

Had a MYST type atmosphere with the moving and photorealistic graphics, and I love playing MYST and it's sequels! I'm giving an eight because there is no keys and things of that nature but that would be ALOT harder to do. Overall nice though with a exiting ending.

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Cool

This game is awesome. The songs are good, the effects are interesting, and the arrows and colors seem to go with the songs.